What information does the customizable report generated by Neurocloud provide in each case? Check it out in the following sample reports, and remember that both the data and the images are fully downloadable separately:
Qubiotech Health Intelligence is firmly committed to scientific collaboration with hospitals. The result of this collaboration are the scientific publications where Qubiotech is involved.
- PET-18FDG as a tool in the diagnosis of parkinsonism, our experience in 2015-2016
- Brain PET-FDG in the evaluation of autoimmune encephalitis and neurological paraneoplastic syndrome
- Comparative study between different brain PET-FDG quantification software
- Correlation between the quantification of PET images and the postoperative evolution of patients with temporal lobe epilepsy
- Impact of the intensity normalization method on the detection of hypometamobism by parametric analysis VÓXEL-A-VÓXEL in brain PET
- Iterative Structural and Functional Synergistic Resolution Recovery (iSFS-RR) Applied to PET-MR Images in Epilepsy (2016).
- Impact and correction of the bladder uptake on 18F-FCH PET quantification: A simulation study using the XCAT2 phantom (2016)
- Simulated FDG-PET studies for the assessment of SUV quantification methods (2015)
- Resolution improvement of brain PET images using prior information from MRI: clinical application on refractory epilepsy (2015)
- Correction for FDG PET dose extravasations: Monte Carlo validation and quantitative evaluation of patient studies (2014)