Qubiotech is an active company in the identification, preparation and management of R&D&I projects. Our interests in this activity lie in neurodegeneration and ICT solutions such as artificial intelligence as a support to diagnosis.
If you have a project idea and are looking for a partner, don’t hesitate to contact us!
EIT Health Product/Market Fit
Qubiotech has been one of the 15 European start ups participating in the European Institute of Technology – Health Product/Market Fit Accelerator. This project will allow us to access the British market more quickly.
Qubiotech has been one of the three Galician companies to receive NEOTEC (CDTI) aid in the 2016 call for proposals. This aid of 200,000 euros will allow the development of new products and their marketing in Spain and Europe.
Re-Acciona Aid (IGAPE)
Qubiotech has been selected for the Re-Acciona aid from IGAPE to improve competitiveness.
Awards and Recognition
Since the company’s incorporation, we have been fortunate that Qubiotech’s technology and business project has been recognized by important entities in the technology, health and entrepreneurial fields.
- H2020 – SME Phase 1 (2018)
- EmprendedorXXI Awards (2018) – Galician winner of the EmprendedorXXI awards
- Agrobiotech (2017) – Selected for Agrobiotech acceleration program
- EIT Health Product/Market Fit (2017) – Selected for EIT Health Product/Market Fit program for UK market exploration
- Neotec Grant (CDTI) (2017) – Awarded with 200k€ grant for Business Plan development for 2017 and 2018
- I eHealth Roadshow @ World of Health IT Conference (2016) – One of 12 selected companies for pitching their projects
- Telefonica-Galicia Open Future (2016) – One of the 3 winners
- Hoffman-LaRoche (2016) – One of 5 spin offs selected for attending to Roche Partnering for Innovation Summit
- Everis Foundation (2016) – Selected for latest round
- VI Edition Ideas Award (2016) – Fundación Una Galicia Moderna
- German Chamber of Commerce Phiosphere Awards (2016) – Selected among 10 top companies (out of 65 aplications) for pitching at the final award
- Health 2.0 Europe (2016) – Selected for pitching the Project at EC2VC and selected for demoing live
- Pioneers Festival (2016) – Selected for joining Pioners 500 pitchs
- StartupXplore (2016) – Selected among 10 leading start ups in Health sector in Spain
- Real Academia Gallega de Ciencias (2015) – Award for the Best Technology Transfer case
- Circulo Financiero-AJE Santiago de Compostela (2015) – Award “Innova-Emprende” to the best Innovative idea for setting up new companies
- Bayer Grants4Apps-Barcelona (2015) – Selected by Bayer to join Grants4Apps coworking Barcelona
- Award University of Santiago de Compostela (2015) – Best Young Company
- Award Galician Biotechnology Cluster (2014) – Award to the Best Business idea for setting up a biotech company